EVP of Sales and Client Solutions
605 is a fast-growing, dynamic media analytics business that specializes in TV measurement, analytics and technology-based solutions. We are searching for an accomplished sales leader with experience and contacts within the media and advertising sectors to drive aggressive revenue growth. This position will have full responsibility for direct sales of 605’s advanced advertising and measurement solutions to national advertisers and agencies. The ideal candidate will be an aggressive, results-oriented sales professional with a network of well-established relationships within the advertising and agency communities.
The Executive Vice President (EVP) of Sales and Client Solutions will lead all aspects of sales and account management functions of the company in support of its growth objectives. This role will develop the overall sales strategy and plan including goals and tactics. This position will aggressively manage the sales team to seek new accounts as well as expand existing relationships. They will achieve this by:
- Organizing and executing the sales functions to meet sales and growth objectives of company.
- Developing annual, quarterly and yearly sales plans and forecasts.
- Identifying and closing major sales opportunities; negotiating contracts with support from corporate counsel and other executive staff.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing and other cross functional departments to further develop 605’s suite of products and services.
- Designing strategic sales plans via competitive analysis, customer segmentation and plans.
- Assessing and determining how the sales organization functions and identify improvements in the team member profiles, and account strategies to improve and scale operations.
- Revolutionizing the rigorous sales qualification and pipeline management process currently in-place.
- Establishing a clear vision for the sales organization and align team members to the execution of that vision.
- Playing a hands-on role with the sales organization, maintain a personal presence and be highly visible in the industry, and directly participate in closing deals at key accounts.
The EVP of Sales and Client solutions will be an outstanding sales executive with broadly based progressive experience, will have a proven track record of leading large-scale sales organizations in successfully achieving sales targets.
Additional qualifications include:
- 10+ years experience leading a Sales organization within the advertising industry.
- Ability to sell multiple products across different platforms.
- Extensive experience leading solutions sales/services organizations targeting large national clients.
- Proven experience in developing sales organizations that consistently deliver and exceed year over year increases in revenue.
- Proven experience aggressively growing sales and revenue.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to act as a change agent and create an impact on the organization.
- Outstanding knowledge and successful use of proven sales processes and solution selling strategies.
- Strong planning, financial and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Strong consulting skills. Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that meet expectations.
- Experienced leader with the ability to communicate effectively and drive the commercial vision, mission and strategy of the company both internally and externally.
- A history of building and leading best-in-class sales teams by creating loyalty, trust and commitment to organizational goals.
Important and Standard
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Life & disability insurance
- 401k plan with match, eligible for match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking and/or dependent care expenses
- Generous paid time off
Other cool benefits
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies
- A tight knit start up community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office
- 605 is an active participant in conferences
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.