Junior Business Analyst, Client Services
We believe in the power of data to transform how people make decisions. Our data and products help our broad array clients - leaders of progressive political campaigns and Fortune 100 companies - to make better decisions around buying TV advertising.
We're looking for someone with a strong predisposition to analysis who wants to take the next step in their career. We'll teach and explain concepts to you, and you'll in turn be able to explain these ideas to our clients. Core responsibilities would be to make and deliver clean and informative presentations and summaries for our broad range of clients.
You're the kind of person who:
- Loves to learn - you can't stop taking online courses or reading about new disciplines
- Constantly consumes information (breaking news, technology developments, the works)
- May have built a spreadsheet to evaluate an important life decision
Please note that sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are a tech and media analytics startup that grew out of the 2012 Obama Campaign where we used individual-level data to change the way the campaign spent their $500M media budget. Though we were outspent, our ability to target our audience in a sophisticated way meant our dollars were better spent than the opposition.
We're bringing this methodology (and scrappiness!) to a broad array of clients who range from Fortune 500 consumer companies to political candidates and interest groups. And we have made waves - check out the New York Times Magazine profile of our approach:
- Excel (for data analysis and creating clean tables for presentations)
- Familiarity with fundamentals of statistics and analysis
- Succinct writing
- PowerPoint (not just familiar, but strong)
- Word (not just familiar, but strong)
Things that will make us really excited
- Undergraduate degree in Business/ Economics/ Statistics
- Internship in marketing or consulting
- Familiarity with basic tools for statistics and analysis (SQL, Python, R)
- Data visualization (Tableau, R)
- Join a mission-aligned team dedicated to delivering outstanding work to clients and growing individually
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance (for employees and their families), life insurance, 401k with match, eligible for a match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses
- 10 paid vacation days and 7 sick days
- Remote Fridays
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.