At 605 we are engineers, analysts, data scientists, media experts, marketing strategists and political operatives. Our team of data scientists pioneered the field of TV data analytics. We offer unique, independent audience measurement and analytics to build better marketing and programming initiatives within the media and entertainment industries.
Purpose of this role is to support the data lifecycle of 605 datasets throughout the organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for user inquiries and issues related to 605 datasets.
- Liaise between users and providers of 605 datasets.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met across all 605 datasets.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking data quality issues associated with key 605 datasets.
- Engage engineering teams and vendors when necessary to resolve inquiries and issues associated with 605 datasets.
- Notify impacted stakeholders of critical issues effecting the timely delivery or the quality of 605 datasets.
- Provide product owners and stakeholders with timely updates on pending issues.
- Define processes and tools (including dashboards) to support and enhance the service management of 605 datasets.
- Produce/Develop dashboards and reporting that provide an optimized visualization of the status across all 605 datasets.
- Work closely with development teams, product owners and stakeholders to insure the highest level of customer support and satisfaction.
- Provide insights on the impact of viewership trends from real-world events.
- Experience in working with data extracts and data analysis.
- Experience with data visualization and developing dashboards required. Knowledge developing in SQL, Tableau and/or Splunk highly preferred.
- Experience in QC and troubleshooting customer facing applications.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile/SCRUM environments along with associated tools including JIRA and Confluence.
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree with commensurate experience.
- Team player attitude a must.
- Ability to self-lead and manage.
- Strong passion and experience in the US television and advertising industries.
- Ability to “tell a story” by analyzing trends and abnormalities in the 605 data sets.
- QC experience and attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to build customer relationships and resolve complex issues.
- Application/software development preferred but not required.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Life insurance
- 401k with match, eligible for match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses
- PTO & Sick days—if you’re sick, you stay home
- Work-from-home Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies
- A tight-knit startup community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office
- 605 is an active participant in conferences
We're looking for engineers with broad and deep skill sets and experiences to help move us forward. We want self-starters who will bring distinctive expertise but who are excited to step outside their comfort zone and learn new skills. If you’re eager to pick up new languages, paradigms, and technologies, we want to talk.
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.