VP of Sales
At 605 we are engineers, analysts, data scientists, media experts, marketing strategists and political operatives. Our team of data scientists pioneered the field of TV data analytics. We offer unique, independent audience measurement and analytics to build better marketing and programming initiatives within the media and entertainment industries.
We are currently seeking a VP of Sales to join our growing team. This position will ideally be located in New York City, but remote candidates will be considered as well. As a seasoned sales leader you will have a proven track record in achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales and revenue goals. You will be an expert at developing relationships with multiple stakeholders and maximizing sales and revenue opportunities across a broad range of clients. You must possess superior communication skills with an aptitude for navigating through complex technical solutions-based sales. You will be fully empowered by senior management to drive aggressive growth and have the full support of key functions across the company including client solutions, product, marketing and sales operations.
As VP of Sales, you'll be at the forefront of telling 605’s next-generation TV analytics, planning, measurement, attribution and data activation story to TV Programmers, Advertisers, MVPDs and Agencies. Armed with the largest household matchable US linear TV viewership source and best-of-breed products, unique technology and high performance client services team, this is a fantastic opportunity to go to market with a fast growing organization. This person will be responsible for selling our products and services to potential clients to address clients' strategic and tactical challenges.
- Lead all aspects of sales, account strategy and sales management across the full portfolio of 605 solutions for named accounts and verticals
- Identify and prioritize client and revenue opportunities across all customer verticals
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships at all levels of the organization
- Manage the entire opportunity sales process from introduction to assessment, rfp/rfi, presentation of solutions, negotiation and closing of the opportunity
- Accurately forecast sales activity, opportunities and revenue through well-structured pipeline management process and discipline
- Articulate client needs to internal groups
- Travel required
- 7+ years of sales experience within the technology and/or data vertical of the media/advertising industry with proven track record of achieving sales and revenue goals
- Strong knowledge of the advertising and agency eco-system (buy and sell-side)
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Smart, passionate leader with a tireless work ethic and endless determination to close business and exceed client expectations…before, during and after the sale
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales management experience
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Life insurance
- 401k with match, eligible for match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses
- PTO & Sick days—if you’re sick, you stay home
- Work-from-home Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies
- A tight-knit startup community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office
- 605 is an active participant in conferences
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.