Data Operations Lead
At 605 we are engineers, analysts, data scientists, media experts, marketing strategists and political operatives. Our team of data scientists pioneered the field of TV data analytics. We offer unique, independent audience measurement and analytics to build better marketing and programming initiatives within the media and entertainment industries.
605 is looking for a Technical Operations Lead to provide day-to-day support to internal and external users for 605 applications and datasets. This individual will be responsible for responding to user inquiries and directing issues to the appropriate parties to resolve. Day-to-day tasks will include, but are not limited to, monitoring of data processes, ensuring data quality, issue identification and tracking issue resolution. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to deliver products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for user inquiries and issues with 605 applications or datasets.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met across all 605 applications and datasets.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking data quality issues associated with key 605 datasets.
- Notify impacted stakeholders of critical issues affecting the timely delivery or the quality of 605 datasets.
- Engage engineering teams and vendors when necessary to resolve inquiries and issues associated with 605 applications or datasets.
- Provide product owners and stakeholders with timely updates on pending issues.
- Define processes and tools (including dashboards) to support and enhance the service management of 605 applications and datasets.
- Work closely with development teams, product owners and stakeholders to insure the highest level of customer support and satisfaction.
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager, operations analyst, business analyst or equivalent role.
- Knowledge and experience in agile/SCRUM environments along with associated tools including JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in service management processes and tools.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Excellent team and consumer advocacy skills.
- Curiosity, interest in learning and strong problem solving skills.
- Solutions oriented thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Life insurance
- 401k with match, eligible for match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses
- PTO & Sick days—if you’re sick, you stay home
- Work-from-home Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies
- A tight-knit startup community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office
- 605 is an active participant in conferences
We're looking for engineers with broad and deep skill sets and experiences to help move us forward. We want self-starters who will bring distinctive expertise but who are excited to step outside their comfort zone and learn new skills. If you’re eager to pick up new languages, paradigms, and technologies, we want to talk.
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.