Director of Client Success
At 605 we are engineers, analysts, data scientists, media experts, marketing strategists and political operatives. Our team of data scientists pioneered the field of TV data analytics. We offer unique, independent audience measurement and analytics to build better marketing and programming initiatives within the media and entertainment industries.
The Director of Client Success will build a team of well-trained consultants and specialists to guide our newly acquired national clients through the implementation of our industry-leading SaaS platform. This team will serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, working to establish, build and maintain strong relationships that support the needs and growth goals of the client and orchestrating resources from across 605 to service these requirements.
The Director of Client Success must be an energetic leader capable of bringing structure and definition to the Client Success team that enables client service scalability.
- Create a culture of accountability toward outstanding client outcomes within the Audience App product
- Oversee and organize multiple cross-functional teams of implementation specialists
- Recruit, train and develop top-notch professional services talent
- Build onboarding and training programs to develop customer competencies in the App
- Develop measurement methods and standards for service delivery effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders including Development, Support and QA to model capacity and resource needs to develop staffing forecasts to meet client needs
- Manage team to financial targets and client project profitability
- Serve as key internal escalation point for customer implementation related issues
- Define repeatable client onboarding and service delivery processes with procedures and toolsets to improve client experience and Service team efficiency
- Establish routine cadence of adherence and accountability for team in meeting customer needs
- Collaborate with internal peers to ensure alignment of incoming demand, priorities and projects
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate project risks and ensure 100% customer satisfaction with Services engagement
Work closely with management to assist in defining Services offerings and packaging
- 10+ years of local/regional/national cable ad sales service delivery experience, 5-7 in a software implementation or professional services leadership role
- Experience leading enterprise service delivery teams
- Experience developing repeatable services processes and offerings
- Superior written and verbal and communication skills
- Ability to align with clients and create presentations and develop business cases
- Proactively improve and promote quality in processes to onboard and implement new clients
- Ability to solve complex problems
Important and Standard
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401k plan with match, eligible for match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses
- PTO & Sick days—if you’re sick, you stay home
- Work-from-home Fridays
Other cool benefits
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies
- A tight knit start up community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office
- 605 is an active participant in conferences
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!