At 605 we are engineers, analysts, data scientists, media experts, marketing strategists and political operatives. Our team of data scientists pioneered the field of TV data analytics. We offer unique, independent audience measurement and analytics to build better marketing and programming initiatives within the media and entertainment industries.
The QA Intern works on the Data Solutions team and will have the opportunity to help with the QA and analyses of data sets as well as participate in department meetings to understand new app features and upcoming releases. Our interns assist with the testing and documentation of test results of new features in the application on various platforms, and gain hands-on experience with AGILE methodology and full immersion into Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability track, follow and log test results in assigned systems
- Ability to communicate with development teams to clarify issues
- Some computer science or business analytics course experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SQL/JIRA/Selenium knowledge is a plus
- JAVA programming knowledge a plus
- Interest in application/software development
- Join a mission-aligned team dedicated to delivering outstanding service to clients and fostering individual growth
- Work that provides structured projects that introduce, develop, and hone relevant industry skills, while also giving space for self-directed and collaborative exploration of new ideas, tools, and skills
- Exposure to a variety of high-impact business problems
- A kitchen stocked with soda, yogurt and other snacks