Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive & administrative support to the CEO, as well as other members of our executive team. The Executive Assistant will act as the right hand to the CEO, managing and prioritizing a constantly shifting, complex calendar of conferences and appointments, requiring communication with internal and external executives, departments and teams.
The Executive Assistant is expected to develop a strong sense of ownership over projects and responsibilities, and act as a liaison between the CEO and various internal and external personnel. The ideal candidate will possess high-level calendar management skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Strategically coordinate all administrative activities for the CEO and other executives, including scheduling and correspondence.
- Plan and manage meetings and attendees, including pre-meeting materials and briefing information, logistics, and meeting follow-ups.
- Manage travel and meeting arrangements by organizing logistics and liaising with key stakeholders and travel resources to confirm schedules and/or itineraries.
- Handle telephone contact will all levels of internal and external executives, management staff, and outside clients / vendors.
- Provide expense support including reconciling invoices and completing expense reports.
- Manage incoming requests to the CEO by prioritizing, researching and responding to or delegating responses as appropriate.
- Identify, prepare and compile necessary materials to ensure that the CEO has appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, events, and special projects
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5+ years of prior administrative experience supporting c-level executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, deadlines, personalities, long and short term projects, etc.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including senior executives, board members, etc.
- Extreme attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with G-Suite products.
- Relevant work experience in a startup environment with a media and/or technology based company preferred, or company with similar pace and structure.
- This role will require occasional weekend support as needed.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Life insurance
- 401k with match, eligible for match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses
- PTO & Sick days—if you’re sick, you stay home
- Work-from-home Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies
- A tight-knit startup community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office
- 605 is an active participant in conferences
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.